Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Friday, June 1, 2007

Still having some problems

I lowered the cookie thing for blogger.com, so it would allow me to have add ons, like links - but it still takes FOREVER, to look at comments on my blog. It usually doesn't load the page at all. We have Norton Antivirus, and I can hear the popup blocker thing, very faintly, but it's catching some kind of 'poo' - we put it up higher since my little girl(19) has MySpace, and all that stuff, so we have had to do the hp recovery thing several times in the last 6 months - lost LOTS of stuff last time, but the computer was completely down, and that's all we could do...my little girl is also an artist, and taking classes at our local community college - her skills are so much better than mine were at her age, I can only imagine where she'll be when she graduates. I'm so proud of her. She is amazing.
We are leaving at 6AM tomorrow for Corpus, I can't wait! Have a great weekend out there folks!

No comments: