Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is it still Thursday??

I HAVE to take some pictures of my artwork to post - I may try the Art Techniques (Yahoo group) newbie ATC challenge. Question - how do you get such clear closeups? Just cropping? I wish my studio was finished, I either work at school or on the kitchen table and both of these are temporary solutions... I have a 10X20 building that needs to be resided and redone inside(I'll take before pictures - it is a mess right now!!) I've sanded most of the floor, and I have some cool ideas for the walls - I want to collage over the old icky paneling, not too fussy, but maybe old sketchbook drawings, xeroxed family photos, pattern pieces, maps, etc. and some old picture frames painted bright colors with cork inside, so I can pin up everything nearly, because I really do suffer from BSS (Bright and Shiney Syndrome) I am so easily distracted by ANYTHING!!! It's a joke, but then again...and then there's a terminal case of OSOM(Out of Sight, Out of Mind) - if I don't see it, it doesn't exist(guess my mental developement stopped at Peek-A-Boo when I was a baby!)
Well, time to spend an hour in the garage - have to make a stickie note(I LOVE STICKIE NOTES!!!) or I'll forget to go get tortillas for fajitas and my medicinal chocolate(Russel Stovers mint patties - awesome)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hello Deb
I'm out here:):)
Your blog is shapping out great.
I don't know if your have the Picasa2 Photo Programme, it too is from blogger and free.. It is one of the best progammes out there especially for bloggers. You can post on your blog right from it. So after you have done what ever you want to your photo, then send it directly to your blog. I don't know what I would do with out my picasa.. If you go to the google pages and click on more you will find it there, I highly recommed it..
I think you also asked about links, so go to your templates in blogger dashboard and there is a place to click on to add links there. This is also where you add anything else on the side. Click on add a page element to do this.. Blogger has a great help section to do anything to your blog.. Hope this helps a little bit..

Artmom said...

Thanks Diane! I will check out Picasa2 - I have all my thousands of pictures for home and school on Kodak, but I am planning to move them, because Kodak shrinks the files automatically, and I don't really like that, especial;ly when you are scanning photos like we're doing with all my Mom's old pictures...and I had to allow more cookies for the extra links - thanks for the help! I do like this blog stuff! Do I have a link to yours? I love to look and read about folks out in blogland!
TGIF, Deb