Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Thursday ramblings...

It finally worked!! I'll be adding pictures of my art work, classroom, studio, travels, etc. I really think it would be imposssible to keep up with this during the school year, but I will try...it's fun, that's for sure! It will be a good way to keep up with family things, once I get it going. And I hope to have a real webpage for my art department this year too. Most folks out there don't care what I'm doing here in West Texas, but maybe a few fellow teachers and artists will be inspired by the links I'll have eventually, and the art tips and workshops. That's my hope anyway. Is anyone out there??? ^_^

2 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hi Artmom - You had visited my blog and commented on the inchies. The top ones are batiked fabric so it looks like dye. There are some paper ones below that. Glad you liked them, they're fun to do and quick!
Purplepaint

By the way your url for your blog is:

http://artmom-makingtimecount.blogspot.com/

Artmom said...

I'll link your blog to my site if I ever figure out how!!! I have tons of batik stuff, but never learned how to do it - a previous teacher did it, I ahve done a watered down acrylic paint batik using wax, it looks pretty good. You use a paintbrush for the wax, and iron it out. Good for Art 1 kids. Thanks for posting on my blog, you're the first!!!
Deb