Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Friday, June 1, 2007

New Art Room Blog!!

Well, I did it!! I made a blog for my artroom - I'd like a different profile and picture for it, does anyone know how I can do that? Do I need a different email address?

http://ahs-artroom.blogspot.com/

Anyway, I'll email it to my upper level art kids so they can check it out! I got email addresses and cellphone numbers before school was out - it'll be fun. I'm happy, thanks again to everyone who has given me suggestions, pointed me in the right direction, and most of all for the encouraging comments and emails. You are the BEST!! Art Techniques folks, do you mind me linking your blogs and/or webpages to my blog??? Let me know! PATA (posted on Art Tecniques Also) Gotta pack and do more laundry for the trip! I'll ahve to check at least one suitcase so I can bring ocean water back from CC - Have a great weekend!!
I love the new save feature, I thought I'd lost this!!!!

1 comment:

FAQ said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't figure out how to email you so i stopped here. Maybe you could make your email address available on your profile so people can click on it to email you. I would love to do barnes and nobles some time. I spend half my life and half my paycheck there...the other half at Michaels and Hobby Lobby!@!!