Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Progress!!

House has a new roof!!! A few places to tweak - don't like the shiney metal showing, but it's a pretty brown instead of orange, so I love it! My studio has been moved - now the roof, walls, floor and rest of the siding needs to be done. The top half of the artroom has been painted, thanks to John and Max!!!!! Still have to paint bulletin boards and a fews places need to be painted black on the bottom half. I have pictures, but I have 'misplaced' my pink camera - maybe it's with my car keys!!! Still have LOTS of putting away to do in the house, and I have someone who is going to repair the ceiling in the new guest room, sooooo it's getting there slowly. I am WAY behind on the photoshop class, so I HAVE to catch up!. Still uploading pictures and making envelopes for everyone to send the actual pictures to each one. Just found out yesterday that we actually have to be at school all day Aug 9,10,and 11.....that just chopped my last week in half - still have lesson plans, bulletin boards, and major CLEAN UP in the artroom. So there it is! Major progress this summer! And I have 3 more weeks to finish everything else! Yippee!!!

No comments: