Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Time!!!

As usual, my summer TO DO list is 3' long, and VERY tiny print...but I don't start worrying until after the 4th of July!
So far, I'm working in the garage, my bedroom, my 'office' in the laundry room, and putting the stuff from my Dad's house away, and working in the yard, and working in my studio(ready to fix the roof, then watch out!! Some art will begin to happen!) aaaannnnddd, then in my spare time, cleaning house and putting things away(hoping not to be turned in to 'The Hoarders' tv show), cleaning the art room, making new lesson plans, going to some awesome jewelry making classes at Beads and More in Odessa, doing a Photoshop bootcamp online, scanning pictures, reading 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows', one conference in Austin last week, and another one in mid July, and hopefully several trips to Barnes and Noble with my best buddy Laree!!
I am a 'grazer' - I can NOT just work in one area until I'm done - I suffer from BSS - Bright and Shiney Syndrome - I can not stay in one place very long, so I work here and there, and get off track frequently...
Of course, the best art of summer is visiting grandbabies!!!! Drew will be 2 in 2 weeks!! Kyndel just turned 7, how is that possible and Jilly will be 4 in October - wow - got a lot of huggin' to do!!

No comments: