Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Monday, April 6, 2009

Michael David Bohne



My little brother Mike died on Friday March 27. He was 47 years old. A sweet very funny man who'd do anything for anyone. You could never find a kinder, gentler, but crazy, man. We was a GREAT Dad, and a wonderful husband - he adored his family and his church. A photographer, computer geek - teacher and repairman, and he will be missed by everyone. As his minister said, he was the man behind the scenes, the guy who got things done, and went on to the next thing. I always felt so welcome and comfortable in his and Debbie's home, always filled with laughter,good conversation,and lots of love. A gentle giant, my brother, my friend, I miss you Mike.

(He didn't like pictures...he's on the far left, and with that wonderful smile, I should have taken more pictures, he would have let ME, I'm the big sister. This picture was taken 2 years ago, after my Mom's funeral. Don't funerals end up as family reunions? We haven't all been together in 30 years, but we managed for the her funeral - she would have loved it when she was living. why do we wait?)

No comments: