Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Thursday, January 1, 2009

First boo boo of the New Year!!

I was thinking about Charleen, and had gone back through her blog, and WISHED for a doll, and that I hadn't let this or that get away from me, and how long it had been since I heard from her and I had also been looking through Leslie's things and wondering how she's doing and why I hadn't bought one of those cute pillows for my daughter - and well these two lovely people sorta melded together and when I wrote my post, I said Charleen's lovely blog had the blog follower gadget, when in fact it was Leslie FunkyArtQueen (I just relearned how to put the name not the URL!!!) who had it on her blog! So thanks Leslie!! Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

FAQ said...

Well happy new year to you too ARt Mama! I saw some of your art on your blog last night and it is awesome!

FAQ said...

OK lady, it is time to blog again. Get after it sistah! Heehee