Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updates on artwork!!!


Here's an update on this piece. Should have been done a long time ago - isn't that a line in a song?? Color is a little off in both of these. Closer to the bright one, but it's washed out. Tags are nearly done, still haven't decided how to attach them...
I really love this piece, it is the most personal one I've done. Once school starts I can hardly find my butt with both hands, much less find time to work on my own art. AHHHHH.....retirement!!!! In 8 years, or TEN if I wait until I'm 65....hmmmmm....that's such a long way off....I need to make time to do what I love, and I LOVE working on my own artwork!!!
Anyway, this is a special piece, I'll get it done this month probably over the Christmas holidays.

No comments: