Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Sunday, November 9, 2008

'from52to48withlove'

http://www.zefrank.com/from52to48withlove/index.html

This is the sweetest, most idealistic thing I have ever seen...(and these days I am so in love with idealistic- and I cry alot, but it's okay, I am growing and becoming - 'born in the summer of his 27th year' how about 'born in the autumn of her 55th year'???)

Check out this site - photos of love and healing for the '48' from the '52'. Add your picture and love. An art teacher put the site in her posting to the Getty Teacher Art Exchange Discussion Group Digest - I want to do this too - a shout out to all the '48' -

The 'blues' love you!!!

We know you are hurting, and we are sad for you, for our country - but we are joyous too, for the possibilities, for how far our country came in one day - let's do this together, I'll reach toward you, as you reach toward me, and we'll help lift each other up!

No comments: