Music I'm Listening to These Days...


Thursday, November 15, 2007

One hour later...



Got the edges done, I'll collage it when the stuff is dry tomorrow. I used oil pastel, chalk pastel and oil paint sticks on the colored areas. They'll need to be trimmed down and then glued. So far, I am pleased. I could work for HOURS listening to the live Coldplay CD - art making music. I have a project playlist that I'll put on later with some of my favorite tunes - some I've heard on other blogs and fell in love with.

I love our little cyber-community, we are so lucky. Thanks out there!!!





Here's where I work at school - 4X8 table, COVERED with 'stuff' - my home away from home. Which is where I'm heading in about 15 min. as soon as I clean up a bit. See ya!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that looks like me when I am working! an artist palette is never clean though!

Artmom said...

Thanks for visiting!!! I actually spread out to 2 or three more tables after school when the kids are gone, it gets pretty deep, but I do have to clean up everything but the big table in the picture, so I can't leave it all out during the school year(good thing) - the summer is another story! Still trying to turn a storage building in my backyard into a studio, got some done this summer, but it has since filled up with my daughter's extra stuff!
Do you have a blog??? Artwork to see on line??

J C said...

Wow, that doesn't look like the high school art classes I took. I think my teacher was a neat freak! Your class looks like fun!!!

Dianne Adams said...

I NEED that no whining sign!! Love your room; looks like a fun place to create.